Knightdale chamber events
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce will hold several events throughout the month of April. Call 919-266-4603 or visit knightdalechamber.org for more information. The Chamber is located at 207 Main St., Knightdale.
• 4 to 5 p.m. Thursday, May 8: A ribbon-cutting for Camelot Chiropractic will be held at 4023 Village Park Drive, Knightdale.
• Noon to 1:30 p.m. Friday, May 9: Chamber 101 will teach participants how to make the most of their membership in the Chamber.
• 8:30 a.m. to noon Tuesday, May 13: Schmoozapalooza is a major networking event for Knightdale and the surrounding area. Business owners, sales managers, marketing directors and more will meet at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 102 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale.
• 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 14: Real Estate Continuing Education is required for all real estate licensees for the 2013-14 fiscal year. Immediately following this mandatory, 4-hour update, a 4-hour real estate CE elective course will be presented.
• 9:45 to 11 a.m. Thursday, May 22: The Red Ribbon Showcase allows a ribbon-cutting ceremony for businesses that lack a storefront. It will take place at Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale, 2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 29: Member Appreciation: Chamber Chill-Off is a homemade ice cream competition and social to be held at Knightdale Station, 810 First Ave., Knightdale.
• 9 to 4 p.m. Friday, May 30: A notary public class will be held. Advance registration and fees are required.
• 8:30 to 10 a.m. Friday, June 6: Senator Chad Barefoot of the Senate’s 18th district, will be at the Chamber for a meet and greet.
• 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 17: The Knightdale Business Expo will be held at Knightdale High, 100 Bryan Chalk Lane, Knightdale.
Wendell chamber events
• 11:30 a.m. Friday, May 9: The Wendell Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament and dinner will be held at Wendell Country Club, 180 Jake May Drive, Wendell. Visit wendellchamber.com to register.