Knightdale Chamber events
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce will hold several events throughout the month of April. Call 919-266-4603 or visit KnightdaleChamber.org for more information.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 16: A Food & Facts session will be led by Stephen Hand, Triangle BNI. Registration is requested.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 22: Anissa Starnes of Constant Contact will lead a Food & Facts session. The session will discuss effective email marketing. Registration is requested.
• 9:30 to 10:45 a.m. Thursday, April 24: The Red Ribbon Showcase provides a ribbon cutting ceremony for member businesses who do not have a storefront or local presence to accommodate a traditional ribbon cutting. This showcase will be held at Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale, 2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• 9 to 10 a.m. Friday, April 25: Congressman George Holding will be at the 518 Sustainment Brigade - USAR, 408 Hinton Oaks Blvd., Knightdale to meet with members of the community. Preregistration is required. A light breakfast is required.
• 8 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 6: Part 2 of the Food & Facts How to Network Series will be hosted by Rod Frankel, owner of Frankel Staffing.
Zebulon Chamber events
The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce hosts events each month. Visit ZebulonChamber.Chambermaster.com for more information. The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce is located at 815 N. Arendell Ave., Zebulon.
• 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 16: Women in Networking will feature Rick Hollingworth cooking for the event. $4 per person.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 24: Geek RX Business After Hours will feature a cookout by Geek RX with pulled pork and Brunswick stew. The event will be at 304 Southtown Center, Rolesville.