Knightdale chamber events
The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce will hold several events throughout the month. Call 919-266-4603 or visit KnightdaleChamber.org for more information.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 3: Business After Hours will be hosted at Wells Fargo Bank, 6615 Knightdale Blvd., Knightdale. Enjoy appetizers, entertainment and door prizes, as well as the chance to donate a book in honor of National Literacy Month.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 8: Food & Facts is a new professional development program designed to provide business owners with pertinent information. This session will be led by Capital Area Workforce Development. Registration is requested.
• Chamber offices will be closed Friday, April 18, for Good Friday.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 16: A Food & Facts session will be led by Stephen Hand, Triangle BNI. Registration is requested.
• 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 22: A Food & Facts session will be led by Anissa Starnes of Constant Contact. Registration is requested.
• 9:30 to 10:45 a.m. Thursday, April 24: The Red Ribbon Showcase provides a ribbon cutting ceremony for member businesses who do not have a storefront or local presence to accommodate a traditional ribbon cutting. This showcase will be held at Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale, 2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale.