• Dec. 20, 7:14 a.m., Malik Khasim Dewberry, 18, of 107 Citrine Court, Knightdale, was charged with assault by strangulation.
• Dec. 16, 6:45 p.m., police responded to a report of burglary in the 100 block of Mingocrest Drive. Someone attempted to break into a home and damaged a door.
• Dec. 14, 10:15 a.m., Danny Lee Smith, 46, of 901 Atwell Lane, Wendell, was charged with possession with intent to sell cocaine and selling or delivering cocaine.
• Dec. 17, 5:10 p.m., Christopher James Swinson, 18, of 6300 Pumpkin Seed Court, Wendell, was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and maintaining a place to keep or sell a controlled substance.
• Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., Curtis Sasser Benson, 20, of 12776 N.C. Hwy 231 South, Middlesex, was charged with embezzlement from Walmart on East Gannon Avenue.
• Dec. 18, 1:45 p.m., Donovan Markee Wooten, 26, of 108 Sutton Drive, La Grange, was charged with attempting to obtain property by false pretense.