Rocky Cross Holiness Church will hold a Christmas cantata at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 22, at 12524 Anderson Road, Zebulon. For more information, visit www.RockyCrossHoliness.org.
Christmas Eve services
Wendell United Methodist Church will hold Christmas Eve services Tuesday, Dec. 24, at 129 N. Main St., Wendell. A child-friendly birthday party for Jesus will be held with lots of movement, noise and participation at 5 p.m, and lessons, carols and a candle service will be held at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call 919-365-6266.
• A live nativity will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, in the stables of Magnolia Cowboy Church, 4111 Wendell Road, Wendell. For more information, call 919-365-3205.
• Zebulon Baptist will hold a live nativity at 7:15 and 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 18 and 19, at 400 N. Arendell Ave. The youth of the church will act out the nativity, while the Christmas story is played over the PA system.
Good Hope Baptist Church Youth Drama Ministry will present Christmas drama “THE GIFT” at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, at 4209 Smithfield Road, Knightdale. For more information, call 919-410-3505.
Trail Life USA, a Christ-centered outdoor character development adventure program open to boys ages 5 to 17, will have its kickoff program from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 1, at Central Baptist Church of Wendell, 1217 Eagle Rock Road, Wendell. Troops from across N.C. will attend for free events, including a dutch oven cooking competition, scavenger hunt, inflatables and more. For more information, visit www.TrailLifeUSA.com.
Sponsor a senior citizen
Beyond the Gate Ministries is looking for people interested in sponsoring a senior citizen this year for Christmas. The residents at Oliver House provide a detailed wish list of items they would like to receive for Christmas. The ministry asks people to donate $10-15 per resident. A financial donation can be made, or the wish list can be obtained and donors can donate the items directly. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-201-0909.
A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for the 2013-14 half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
Send faith notes to email@example.com.