The Rev. Ralph Love Jr. is celebrating his seventh anniversary as pastor of Greater St. Bethel United Holy Church, 11441 Claude Lewis Road, Middlesex. Services in his honor are scheduled for 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 10. Elder Anthony Love of St. Mark United Holiness Church in Greensboro will speak in the morning.
A clothing giveaway is scheduled from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 16, at Hales Baptist Church, 13396 N.C. 39, Zebulon. Used toys in good condition and household goods will also be available. For more information, call 252-235-4538.
A fall festival is scheduled from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at Baptist Tabernacle Church, 1599 N.C. 231, Wendell. Events include a yard sale, bake shop, country store, cake auction, raffle and door prizes. For more information, call 919-365-5558.
A pre-Thanksgiving fellowship program will be held at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 21, and Nov. 22, at Wendell First Baptist Church, 119 Church St., Wendell. Associate minister Gary Lee, of First Baptist Middlesex, will speak at the Thursday service, and the Rev. Rosco Davis, pastor of Hickory Grove Christian Church in Raleigh, will speak at the Friday service. For more information, call 919-365-3726.
White Oak Baptist Church will hold its annual bazaar at 6 p.m. Nov. 22, at the Archer Lodge Community Center, 14009 Buffalo Road. The event will start with soups, sandwiches, hot dogs and desserts for sale. Crafts and baked goods will go on sale at 6:30 p.m. Selected larger items will be available in a silent auction from 6:30-8 p.m. The church will award door prizes throughout the evening. For more information, call 919-553-7560 or visit www.whiteoakchurch.us.
Operation Christmas Child
Operation Christmas Child is gearing up in eastern Wake County. From Nov. 18 through Nov. 25, donors can drop off gift-filled shoeboxes for children overseas at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. For more information, or for drop-off hours, call 1-800-567-8580.
A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Womens Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for the 2013-14 half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children for the 2013-2014 school year. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org.