Rainbow Tea Banquet
Straightway Temple will host its annual Rainbow Tea Banquet at 3 p.m. Oct. 19 at Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Ticket donation prices begin at $15. For more information, call 919-671-2494.
Wendell First Baptist Church will celebrate its 96th annual homecoming during the 11 a.m. worship service on Oct. 20. The theme will be “Remembering the Past, Celebrating the Future.” The Rev. Lennard Bratcher of Raleigh will be the speaker, accompanied by the WFBC choir. Dinner will be served. For more information, call 919-365-7676.
Trunk or Treat
Pearce Baptist Church will host its “Trunk or Treat” event from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31 at 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Games and craft events will be held, and candy will be passed out. For more information, call 919-269-7510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grief support group at Covenant Presbyterian Church will meet on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday. Call 919-227-6266.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for the 2013-14 half-day preschool program. It also offers a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children for the 2013-2014 school year. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry 6-6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org.