Zebulon United Methodist Church will hold its 30th Annual Fall Festival from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 12. Festivities will include a full breakfast, a bake shop, craft events, karaoke, a silent auction, a barbecue lunch, a live auction, and more. For more information, call 919-269-5851.
Wakefield Central Baptist Church will hold its Homecoming Sunday services at 8:30 and 11 a.m. Oct. 13 at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. Guest speaker Reverend Jerry Hicks will deliver the messages. Dinner on the grounds after the 11 a.m. service.
Trunk or Treat
Pearce Baptist Church will host their “Trunk or Treat” event from 6 to 8 p.m. Oct. 31 at 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Games and craft events will be held, and candy will be passed out. For more information, call 919-269-7510 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grief support group at Covenant Presbyterian Church will meet on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for the 2013-14 half-day preschool program. It also offers a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children for the 2013-2014 school year. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry 6-6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
Send faith notes to email@example.com.