• Sept. 20, 4:02 p.m., police responded to a report of larceny on the 1100 block of Silvershire Way. Someone broke into a motor vehicle and stole more than $65 worth of items.
• Sept. 24, 8:20 a.m., police responded to a report of larceny on the 2300 block of Federer Drive. Someone broke into a motor vehicle and stole a GPS device and two credit cards valued at $110.
• Sept. 23, 4:44 a.m., Jose Gonzalez Harris, 32, of 116 Grange Drive, Wendell, was charged with felony possession with intent to sell marijuana, felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a place to keep or sell a controlled substance and resisting a public officer.
• Sept. 26, 3:30 p.m., Marcus Cornelius Grate, 17, of 4735 Wendell Blvd., Wendell, was charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana and resisting a public officer.
• Sept. 25, 6:37 p.m., police responded to a report of fraud at the Sheetz gas station on Wendell Boulevard. Someone obtained $300 cash by false pretense.
• Sept. 26, 1:53 p.m., Robert Daniel Harris, 22, of 304 Nostalgia Lane, Zebulon, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Sept. 27, 12:31 p.m., Leonard Allen Bolin, 36, of 4324 W. Hornes Church Road, Bailey, was charged with forgery and attempting to obtain property by false pretense.