The Rick Webb Family will be in concert at 6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28 at Baptist Tabernacle Church, Hwy 231, Wendell. A love offering will be taken.
A Night of Hope
Eternity Praise and Worship and 3:16 Outreach Ministry will hold A Night of Hope from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28, in the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly, 410 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Pastor Ricky Brantley will speak and The Matt Bartlett Band will perform. The event will also feature food, games, prizes and face painting. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or search for Eternity Praise and Worship on Facebook.
Yard sale & silent auction
Wendell Christian Church will host a silent auction and yard sale 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Oct. 4-5 at the church, 421 Mattox St. The sales will include household items, books, baked goods, sporting goods, crafts, and more. Hot dogs and drinks will be sold Oct. 5.
The Knightdale United Methodist Men will host a flapjack fundraiser at Applebee’s Restaurant on from 8 to 10 a.m. Oct. 5. The menu includes pancakes, link sausages and beverages. The cost is $7 per person. All proceeds go to the Knightdale Food Pantry, which is hosted by KUMC. Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.knightdaleumc.org/, or on site the day of the event.
Heritage Baptist Church will have their fall revival Oct. 6–9 with Dr. Paul Monroe, pastor of Capital City Baptist Church, Columbia SC, serving as the guest speaker. Services begin at 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Oct. 6. Services Monday through Wednesday will be at 7 p.m. For more information, call 919-269-6504.
The grief support group at Covenant Presbyterian Church will meet on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering 2- to 4-year-olds for the 2013-14 half-day preschool program. It also offers a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children for the 2013-2014 school year. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry 6-6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
Send faith notes to email@example.com.