The Zebulon Boys & Girls Club is accepting applications for four seats on its board of directors, with terms beginning Sept. 1. For more information or to apply, call Carol Weeks at 919-269-8935.
The 2013 Zebulon Business Expo is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 25, at East Wake Academy.
The event gives exhibitors an opportunity to network with other businesses and showcase their goods and services to potential customers.
There will also be a free Facebook workshop for registered exhibitors only. Martin Brossman will be on hand to share the do’s and don’ts of using a business Facebook page. Seats for the workshop can be reserved when registering for a booth for the expo.
For more information, call the Zebulon Chamber of Commerce at 919-269-6320.
Eddins joins KS Bank
Jeff W. Eddins, has joined KS Bank as the commercial relationship manager for the Wendell retail office. He is responsible for developing and managing banking relationships with bank customers as well as the day-to-day management of branch personnel and profitability.
Eddins has 19 years of experience in the financial industry as a community banker, business banker, branch manager, financial services officer, and loan processing manager in Knightdale and North Raleigh.
He is currently serving his fourth term as a member of the Knightdale City Council. Eddins also serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce. In addition, he is a member of the Knightdale Business Alliance, the Greater Raleigh Convention & Visitors Bureau Conference Roundtable and Wake County Growth Task Force.
Eddins is the son of Wilson Eddins of Zebulon and Donna Eddins of Knightdale. He and his wife, Jennifer, currently live in Knightdale with their three daughters, Harris, Candace, and Grace. They are members of Cross Point Community Church in Knightdale.
• A Zebulon networking group meets at 9 a.m. Thursdays at Italia Express, 103 N. Arendell Ave.
• The Tuesday Morning Coffee Break networking group meets from 8-9 a.m. at La Familia Bakery & Coffee Shop, 4 N. Main St., Wendell. Call 919-924-0474.
• The Networking in Knightdale group meets 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month at Applebee’s, 6609 Knightdale Blvd. Register at chambermaster.com/directory or call 919-266-4603.
• The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce Small Business Networking group meets 8 a.m. Thursdays at Italia Express, 103 N. Arendell Ave. 919-269-6320 or zebulonchamber.org/home.
• The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce Professional Women’s networking group meets 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, at 207 Main St., Knightdale. Registration is required. For information, call 919-266-4603. Register at knightdalechamber.org.