Wendell resident earns promotion
Sheree’ Klepchick of Wendell has been promoted to manager at Petway Mills & Pearson in Zebulon.
Klepchick has been with Petway Mills & Pearson, PA since 2005 and now she assumes a new role in the audit staff of the 24-member firm.
Klepchick has been in public accounting for seven years. During that time she has audited health care organizations, not-for-profit organizations, governments, charter schools and for profit organizations.
She is also familiar with government auditing standards and the state compliance supplements. Her clients’ revenues streams range from $50,000 to $50,000,000 and include compliance with audit requirements specified by state and federal agencies. Klepchick has performed federal and state single audits and has audited enterprise funds of governmental units.
Klepchick graduated summa cum laude in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Barton College. She also holds a Master of Business Administration degree and has been licensed as a Certified Public Accountant since 2012. She is also a member of North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Small Business Day
Representatives with the Small Business Administration will offer one-on-one appointments beginning at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 23, at the Knightdale Chamber of Commerce, 207 Main St. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 919-266-4603, or email email@example.com.
Zebulon Business Expo
Zebulon’s Business Expo is Sept. 25, at East Wake Academy. For more information, go to zebulonchamber.org.
Network in Knightdale
The Networking in Knightdale group meets 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month at Applebee’s, 6609 Knightdale Blvd. Register at chambermaster.com/directory or call 919-266-4603.
• The Knightdale Chamber of Commerce Professional Women’s networking group meets 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, July 24, at 207 Main St., Knightdale. Registration is required. For information, call 919-266-4603. Register at knightdalechamber.org.
• A Zebulon networking group meets at 9 a.m. Thursdays at Italia Express, 103 N. Arendell Ave.
• The Tuesday Morning Coffee Break networking group meets from 8-9 a.m. at La Familia Bakery & Coffee Shop, 4 N. Main St., Wendell. Call 919-924-0474.
• The Networking in Knightdale group meets 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. on the third Tuesday of the month at Applebee’s, 6609 Knightdale Blvd. Register at chambermaster.com/directory or call 919-266-4603.
• The Zebulon Chamber of Commerce Small Business Networking group meets 8 a.m. Thursdays at Italia Express, 103 N. Arendell Ave. 919-269-6320 or zebulonchamber.org/home.
Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org