• June 28, 6:26 p.m., Dominique O’Neil Lane, 19, of 1226 Piney Glen Lane, Zebulon, was charged with embezzlement.
• July 3, 10:06 a.m., Terrance Lee Catoe, 20, of 1320 E. Cameo Lane, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
• June 30, 3:43 a.m., police responded to a report of burglary at the Burger King on Knightdale Boulevard.
• July 2, 9 a.m., an employee of the Dunkin Donuts on Knightdale Boulevard discovered someone had embezzled at the store by way of electronic manipulation. The incident was reported to police July 3.
• July 2, 5:03 p.m., police received a report of fraud that took place at an ATM on North Smithfield Road on June 14.
• June 28, 6:55 p.m., Shaliq Bryant Payne, 19, of 6801 Osprey Landing Drive, Wendell, was charged with receiving stolen goods or property.
• June 29, 7:45 p.m., Terrell Raymond Mayo, 42, of 1505-6 Kirkland Road, Raleigh, was charged with extradition.
• July 3, 7:27 p.m., Ivory Quanta Moore, 31, of 221 Pineview Drive, Zebulon, was charged as a habitual felon.