• June 20, 8:16 p.m., Johnathon Derrick Dicorte, 23, of 2412 Edgemont Road, Wendell, was charged with first degree burglary and larceny after breaking and entering.
• June 20, 3:45 p.m., Melvin Donnel Manley, 52, of 9008 Dukes Lake Road, Zebulon, was charged with obtaining a controlled substance by fraud or forgery.
• June 16, 11:17 a.m., police responded to a report of attempted burglary in the 200 block of West Barbee Street. The case was closed with leads exhausted.
• June 17, 5:20 p.m., police responded to a report of fraud at Walgreens on West Gannon Avenue. Someone attempted to use a forged prescription.
• June 23, 10 p.m., police responded to Zebulon Drug on West Gannon Avenue regarding an attempted fraud.