Men’s Day activities
• The Rev. Kirby Jones will be the guest speaker at the annual “Men’s Day & Men of Valor” program at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 16, at Wendell First Baptist Church, 119 Church St., Wendell. For information, call 919-365-3726.
Summer outdoor movies
• Knightdale Baptist Church presents “Madagascar 3” 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 23 and “The Lost Medallion” 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, at 15 Main St., Knightdale. Both movies are free.
• The Taylors are in concert at 6 p.m. Saturday, June 22, at Vision Baptist Church, 7633 Buffaloe Road, Raleigh.
• Tell It Again Ministries presents “The Life of Peter” at 6 p.m. Sunday, June 23, at Rocky Cross Holiness Church, 12524 Anderson Road, Zebulon. Admission is free. For directions, visit rockycrossholiness.org.
Financial planning class
• Bethany Baptist Church will host a 9-week Financial Peace University class 4-5:30 p.m. Sundays, until July 25, at 417 Rolesville Road, Wendell. Cost is $89. To register, call Daryl Puryear at 919-985-1938. Visit bethanybaptist-wendell.com or daveramsey.com/home.
• Knightdale Baptist Church will host a car wash 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, June 29, at BB&T, 6612 Knightdale Blvd, Knightdale. Proceeds help fund a youth mission trip to Washington, D.C.
Vacation Bible school
Vacation Bible school at Knightdale Baptist Church will be held 4-7 p.m. Sunday, July 7, at Harper Park, 207 Main St., Knightdale. Vacation Bible school continues 6:30-9 p.m. Monday through Friday, July 8-12, at the church, 15 Main St. Knightdale.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering 2- to 4-year-olds for the 2013-2014 half-day preschool program. They also offer a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool is accepting children for the current school year. The church offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children for the 2013-2014 school year. The church offers programs for children ages six weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6915.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couple’s fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult-singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
Dinner and fellowship
• Zebulon United Methodist Church offers dinner and fellowship for children and youths, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-269-9408 for reservations.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. Call Cindy Privette, 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry 6:30-7:15 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.