• April 23, 10:30 a.m., Police responded to a burglary reported on the 1300 block of Bristoe Drive.
• April 20, 12:20 a.m., Linda Wilson Smith, 54, of 303 Woodbine Ridge Lane, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
• April 23, 5:37 p.m., Jeffrey Jamar Johnson, 26, of 2824 Dureamer Drive, was charged with felony possession of marijuana.
• April 23, 9:15 p.m., Joseph Chad Staton, 30, of 6209 Raymond Shiefly Drive, was charged with first degree burglary and larceny after breaking and entering.
• April 25, 9:30 p.m., Christopher James Crews, 34, of 322 Strickland Hinton Road, Zebulon, was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
• April 26, 12:07 a.m., Jamie Jerome Durham, 32, of 409 Silver St., Zebulon, was charged with breaking into a motor vehicle.
• April 22, 7:45 p.m., police responded to a report of burglary on the 300 block of West Gannon Avenue. Someone reportedly stole a ring valued at $700, but the ring was found.