Pleasant Grove Baptist Church is celebrating its 150th anniversary during worship services at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sunday, April 21, at 952 Morphus Bridge Road, Wendell. For information, call 919-365-7292 or email email@example.com@pleasantgrovewendell.org or firstname.lastname@example.org@nc.rr.com.
• Spring revival services at Wakefield Central Baptist Church are 8:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 21; and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, April 22-24, at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. For information, call 919-269-9512.
• Spring revival services at Rocky Cross Holiness Church are 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, April 22-24, at 12524 Anderson Road., Zebulon. For information, visit rockycrossholiness.org.
Wendell First Baptist Church’s women’s day service is 11 a.m. Sunday, April 21, at 119 Church St., Wendell. For information, call 919-365-3726. The Rev. Kelly Russell, pastor of Kingdom Worship Assembly in Durham, is the speaker.
Ivan Parker is in concert at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 21, at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For information, call Tom Evans at 919-740-3117 or Cindy Privette at 919-612-3278.
Operation Inasmuch, a one-day community outreach event, is 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd. The event features free hot dogs, clothing, blood pressure checks, car washes, automobile checkups and assistance with computer issues. The Red Cross Blood Mobile will be on-site 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
A youth summit will be held 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, April 27, at Wendell First Baptist Church, 119 Church St., Wendell. Teens will discuss the use and misuse of social media outlets. For information, call 919-365-4581.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering 2- to 4-year-olds for the 2013-2014 half-day preschool program. They also offer a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool is accepting children for the current school year. The church offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com@church.org.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting new children for 2013. Day care programs are also available. Call 919-269-6915.
Dinner and fellowship
Zebulon United Methodist Church offers dinner and fellowship for children and youth, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-269-9408 for dinner reservations.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of the month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. each Wednesday. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult-singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org_orndorff@msn.com.
• Through May, a Bible study for women meets at 6:45 p.m. Mondays at Hephzibah Baptist Church, Wendell. For information, call 919-365-6789.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church. Call Cindy Privette, 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry 6:30-7:15 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.