• April 6, 5:12 p.m., Police responded to thefts reported on the 1000 block of Shoppes at Midway Drive.
• April 7, 12:27 a.m., Police responded to a burglary reported on the 100 block of Autumn Ridge Drive.
• April 7, 11:01 a.m., Police responded to a larceny from a motor vehicle reported on the 900 block of Widewaters Parkway. A Pioneer CD player valued at $200 was reported stolen.
• April 8, 11:24 a.m., Police responded to a fraud reported on the 900 block of Steeple Square Court.
• April 6, 4:45 p.m., Cynthia Jean McLean-Deleur, 34, of 6432 Petunia Lane in Wendell, was charged with felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
• April 8, 3:02 p.m., Herbert Edward Smith, 63, of an unlisted address in Zebulon, was charged with felony possession of cocaine.
• April 8, 3:37 a.m., Frank Jackson, 45, of 203 Valley Court in Selma, was charged with motor vehicle rental fraud.