• An Easter Sunrise service is 6:30 a.m. Sunday, March 31, at Gethsemane Memorial Garden, 809 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Call 919-556-6776.
• Sunrise Service at Wakefield Central Baptist Church is 7 a.m. Sunday, March 31, at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon, 919-269-9512.
Church holds Belarusian Day
Wakefield Central Baptist Church, 308 Proctor St., will hold its annual Belarusian Day Saturday, April 13. Anyone interested in renting a 10 x 10 yard sale space for $25 can contact Laurie Hicks at 919-365-6699 or Donna Smith at 919-269-7197.
Dinner and fellowship
Zebulon United Methodist Church offers dinner and fellowship for children and youths, 6:30-8 p.m. Call 919-269-9408 for dinner reservations.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering 2-4-year-olds for the 2013-2014 half-day preschool program. They also offer a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool is accepting children for the current school year. The church offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting new children for 2013. Day care programs are also available. Call 919-269-6915.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of the month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult-singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Through May, a Bible study for women meets at 6:45 p.m. Mondays at Hephzibah Baptist Church, Wendell. Call 919-365-6789 or 919-365-7847.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church. Call Cindy Privette, 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6:30 -7:15 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.