• March 2, 2:20 a.m., Garrett Lamar Drayton, 21, of 104 Stanway Drive, was arrested and charged with possession of stolen goods.
• March 3, 12:21 a.m., Candice Lynn Compton, 20, of 314 Norwood Drive, Clayton, was arrested and charged with possession of heroin.
• March 3, 12:47 a.m. Eric Douglas Kearney, 49, of 625 Hicks Road, Franklinton, was arrested and charged with possession of schedule II drugs.
• March 9, 7:25 p.m., Amadou N’daye Sall, 26, of 133 Hunt Club Lane, Raleigh, was arrested for possession of a counterfeit instrument.
• March 1, 4:42 p.m., Police responded to a burglary reported on the 100 block of Stanway Drive. More than $10,000 in electronics, cash, and jewelry was reported stolen.
• March 4, 8:24 p.m., Police responded to a credit card fraud reported on the 100 block of Newbury Court. A credit card was reported stolen.
• March 8, 4:57 p.m., Police responded to a larceny reported on the 200 block of Milburnie Road. A heating and air conditioning unit valued at $4,000 was stolen.
• March 11, 8:27 a.m., Police responded to a vandalism reported on the 900 block of Steeple Square Court. More than $2,500 in damages to the bookmobile were reported.
• Feb. 28, 10:32 p.m., Roger Edgar Bunn, 19, of 504 Parks Village Road, Zebulon, was charged with breaking and entering and larceny.
• March 1, 3:12 p.m., Javon Lamont Curtis, 28, of 108 Magnolia St., Wendell, was charged with possession with intent to sell cocaine.
• March 13, 10:10 p.m., Sean Michael Buell, 34, of 450 East Davie St., Raleigh, was arrested and charged with possession with intent to sell marijuana.
• Feb. 18, 3:43 p.m., Joann Selmi, 34, of 911 Shepard School Road, Zebulon, was charged with food stamp fraud.
• March 13, 4:25 p.m., James Robert Todd, 20, of 518 East North St., was arrested and charged with felony breaking and entering and larceny of a firearm.
• March 13, 10:21 p.m., Lee Richardson Liles, 44, of 215 McIver St., was arrested and charged with financial card theft, financial card fraud and larceny of a motor vehicle.