• Wakefield Central Baptist Church’s annual Easter Egg Hunt is 11 a.m. March 23 at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon. Children should bring their own baskets. Visit wcbchurch.org.
• Hopkins Chapel Baptist Church in Zebulon will host an Easter egg hunt 11 a.m.-2 p.m. March 30, at 4525 Hopkins Chapel Baptist Church Road in Zebulon. Children must bring their own baskets. Call 919-269-7003.
• An Easter Sunrise Service is set for 6:30 a.m. March 31 at Gethsemane Memorial Garden, 809 W. Gannon Ave., Zebulon. Call 919-556-6776.
• Wendell First Baptist Church will celebrate its 95th anniversary at 11 a.m. March 24, at 119 Church St. The Rev. Andrew M. Diggs, former Pastor of Providence Baptist Church in Monrovia, Liberia is the speaker. Call 919-365-3726.
• There’s a free concert at The Transformation Church hosted by Redeeming Grace, 6 p.m. March 30 at 100 W. Barbee St., Zebulon. A love offering will be taken. Call 919-397-1338.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church offers dinner and fellowship for children and youths, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays. Activities include music, Bible lessons, crafts and play time.
Call 919-269-9408 for dinner reservations.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering 2-4-year-olds for the 2013-2014 half-day preschool program. They also offer a five-day pre-kindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool is accepting children for the current school year. The church offers two, three and five-day programs for 16-month-olds through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting new children for 2013. Day care programs are also available. Call 919-269-6915.
• Knightdale Baptist Church is having a soup and salad fundraiser March 17 after the 11 a.m. service. Adult tickets cost $6, ages 4-9 cost $3 and children 3 and under are free.
Funds will help cover the HVAC debt. Call 919 266-3265.
• Members of Ebenezer United Methodist Church are selling pork barbecue plates 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. March 22, at 6020 Rock Quarry Road, Raleigh. Plates are $8, eat in or take out.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets 9-10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. On March 19 the group will begin a six-week study titled “Entering the Psalms. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of the month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult-singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon.
Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Through May, a Bible study for women meets at 6:45 p.m. Mondays at Hephzibah Baptist Church, Wendell. Call 919-365-6789 or 919-365-7847.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 405 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church. Call Cindy Privette, 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6:30 -7:15 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.